The holy grail of oils packed with essential vitamins beneficial for your scalp, hair follicles, and of course your overall hair growth.
What it does:
- Stimulates hair growth
- Moisturizes dry hair
- Adds shine and softness
- Prevents hair breakage and split ends
Best Oil for All Hair Types
Read this article to find awesome ways to use coconut oil for your hair
(Castor oil seeds)
Castor oil is a prized possession, from tropical regions like Jamaica, that is best known to thicken and help grow your hair.
Why it’s beneficial:
- Packed with Vitamin E, proteins, and Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids
- Has antifungal properties
- Fights dandruff and split ends
- Moisturizes and conditions
Best Oil for Hair Growth
Packed with vitamins A, C, and E and antioxidants, argan oil is valuable for all hair types as well.
What it does:
- Protects your hair against thermal heat
- Prevents dandruff, dry scalp and split ends
- Tames frizz
Best Oil for Frizzy Hair
Similar to coconut oil, olive oil is a treasured product for all hair types. Choose extra virgin olive oil for its high levels of Vitamin E and fatty acids.
Why Olive Oil:
- Can be used as a deep conditioner or leave-in for damaged hair
- Stimulates growth and thicker hair
- Prevents dry scalp and split ends
Argan Oil: best oil for frizzy hair
Jojoba Oil: non-greasy oil that adds shine and softness to hair, promotes hair growth, and treats dry scalp and dandruff
Sweet Almond Oil: oil rich in Vitamins A, B1, B6, and E and serves as a sealant and hair protector (makes hair shiny, too!)
Grapeseed Oil: non-greasy and odorless oil that has Vitamin E and is easily absorbed
[…] Essential oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil or argan oil are often found in hair products like your shampoo or conditioner. If it’s not, consider adding a dose of coconut oil (a spoonful or so) to your hair product. […]
[…] On a daily basis, massage your scalp with black castor oil or another essential oil for moisture retention (check out this post on The Best Oils for Natural Hair […]