Hey guys! As you may know, I created a playlist “6 Songs To Get You Through This Month” back in March. I decided to extend the music category and share with you guys my April playlist.
Since quarantine, I’ve had enough time to listen to new songs from artists big and small. For easier reading, I decided to break the songs by genre, as I do listen to an abundant amount of genres.
So without further ado; Happy listening!
Top Rap/R&B Songs
- Night and Morning – Alina Baraz
- Them Changes – Thundercat
- Address It – LPB Poody
- Collide (feat. Tyga) – Justine Skye
- Work On It – Alicia Keys
Top Alternative/Rock Songs
- If You’re Too Shy (Let Me Know) – The 1975
- Shrike – Hozier (Also an all time favorite)
- You’re Somebody Else – flora cash
- Play Destroy (feat. Grimes) – Poppy
- You’ll miss me when I’m not around – Grimes (listen to this album as well)